F1 fever is back in KL!

Photo007When I saw the BMW Sauber Team booth at Suria KLCC two days ago, I knew that the F1 fever is certainly back in KL. I’ve always enjoyed an event like this ‘cause it always get me pumped up for the actual race this weekend! I’ll be supporting BMW and Ferrari at the circuit as usual, but an underdog triumph wouldn’t hurt anyone I suppose.

Anyway, I assume that you all already know about the ticket sales from me. But in case you haven’t heard about it, I’ll just let you know again. I’m currently selling Grand Stand (Mall Area) F1 tickets worth RM1000 per piece for only RM200. The tickets are very limited right now, so only those who are interested in buying the tickets are welcome to contact me at 019-3681340.

To show you the proof that I have the actual ticket, here are some photos of the Jade (Mall Area) F1 ticket which I just brought home for reference:

Photo026 The Jade Grand Stand (Mall Area) ticket

Photo039

Just like watching a movie…

Photo040 …except that it’ll cost you RM1000 (or RM200 if you buy it from me)!



1 comments:

epullani said...

cet.. g x ajak..
huh...!