Barca! Barca!

INESTAg0506

I know that I haven’t updated my blog in a while, and there are many things that I haven’t posted here which I should have posted earlier. But I have got to let my feelings known about last night’s magnificent game!

The last minute goal from Iniesta sent me and the rest of football neutrals ecstatic! Barcelona are my favourite team in Spain, and 2nd favourite next to Liverpool. I thought it was a bit injustice for them to get held up by a team who didn’t want to play football, but they got the reward after Iniesta netted the equalizer in the 93rd minute baby!

I have also got to say that the Chelsea players’ reaction were a disgrace! They were telling Barca players to shut-up after the first leg game, and now they just tasted their own medicine. I laughed at Drogba’s outburst. He deserved it after all the dives and whines during the match.

Now, march forward Barcelona! Go on and with your 3rd Champions’ League trophy on May 27th!



1 comments:

Mohd Safuan said...

Huhu Barca Kalah ;(