Evaporated Creamer Makes Anything Great!

Well, ALMOST anything if you know how much and when to apply it. I love coffee and milk tea, and I especially love drinking them during leisure time and at night. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who does this, but for some reason by applying evaporated creamer into those drinks make them taste better!

I avoided applying sweet milk into any milk-based drinks 'cause they're too sweet for my taste. In my opinion, the best milk-based drink where the creamer should be applied is the Old Town Milk-Tea (pictured). You can get them at any retail stores or directly from Old Town Kopitiam Cafe. I just love this drink so much that I even made three cups in one night once! I know this entry is kinda random, but I'm just giving you guys an idea when you suddenly thought about drinking coffee, milk-tea, or any milk-based drinks.

Use evaporated creamer for better results! ;)


0 comments: